CONTACT: FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Name: Jill Bolger October 31, 2018
Phone: (619) 391-1744
Email: [email protected]
InteliWound’’s Cloud-Based Wound Management System Reduces Costs for Home Health Agencies and Other Healthcare Organizations While Improving Wound Care Delivery to Patients
SAN DIEGO, Calif., October 31, 2018 — Synergy Wound Technology, a product development company specializing in wound management and prevention, today announced the market launch of InteliWound, a mobile, cloud-first software-as-a-service (SaaS) app that reduces wound care costs.
Powered by a highly scalable platform built on Amazon Web Services, designed for ease of use, and consisting of a mobile iPad app and web portal; the InteliWound Solution provides:
- Precision, touchless, volumetric measurements by way of a 3D camera
- Guided, easy-to-understand, clinically proven wound assessments
- A proprietary wound scoring system for tracking healing rates and outcomes
- Treatment plan suggestions with application instructions
- Wound supply recommendations and/or durable medical equipment
- Optional marketplace
- Standardized wound documentation
- Educational information and resources for both clinician and patient
- Real-time collaboration and communication between the clinician and a designated wound care professional
With InteliWound, all Licensed Healthcare Clinicians are enabled to perform more efficient and uniform wound measurements, assessments, documentation and product/supply ordering; all during a home visit. The protocols suggested by the app are specifically selected to reduce the frequency of treatment visits, yet designed to improve patient outcomes.
The marketplace, available within the app, provides an option for ordering supplies conveniently to treat the wound and optimizes the workflow process to increase efficiency.
“Wound care is increasingly costly, and related expenses are difficult for home health agencies and other healthcare organizations to control,” said Tom Forgeron, Founder and CEO of Synergy Wound Technology.
“Our team at Synergy Wound Technology developed InteliWound to help the global healthcare industry combat this problem and manage the vast challenges presented by chronic wounds, including complex regulations, clinical personnel shortages, and inadequate oversight, among other issues.”
With InteliWound, healthcare organizations have immediate and measurable financial returns and improved outcomes from the first wound management engagement.
About Synergy Wound Technology
Synergy Wound Technology is a technology-driven product development company that specializes in wound management, prevention, early evaluation of vascular disease for compression, and measurement of effectiveness after initiation of compression. For more information, visit www.synergywoundtech.com
InteliWound is a registered Trademark of Synergy Wound Technology, LLC.
Latest posts by Valerie VanBooven, RN BSN, Editor in Chief of HomeCareDaily.com (see all)
- Preventive Measures May Reduce Challenges for Seniors as They Age - January 16, 2019
- Wisconsin’s Aggressive Crackdown on Medicaid Fraud May Have Hurt Some In-Home Health Care Nurses - January 15, 2019
- Some In-Home Care Services in Maine Expanding to Support More Than Seniors and Disabled Adults - January 14, 2019