Posts Tagged ‘The Potential Impact CT Tolls Could Have on In-Home Care’

The Potential Impact CT Tolls Could Have on In-Home Care 

As Connecticut debates adding tolls to most of its major highways that pass through the state, many residents have been trying to figure out how much this will actually cost them. While 40 percent of the anticipated $800 million in revenue that might be generated by tolls across I-95, I-91, I-84, and the Merritt Parkway is expected to come from out-of-state vehicles, that leaves 60 percent being footed by residents. One aspect that is easily ignored during these debates over such topics is how it can affect small businesses and workers who need to travel, like home care providers. 

Read More